POSITION: Administrator Coordinator for Adult & Online Education, Raleigh Campus
DEPARTMENT: Adult & Online Education
STATUS: Part Time
The Raleigh campus for Campbell University's Adult & Online Education, is seeking energetic and flexible applicants for the position of Administrator Coordinator in beautiful downtown Raleigh. The Administrative Coordinator will perform a variety of administrative duties that will help and support the Adult & Online Education (AOE) Raleigh Campus staff, faculty, and students. In addition, this individual provides general support for the department by answering phones, greeting students and visitors and assisting the Campus Director with various reporting and data entry when needed. This part-time position is scheduled during general business hours, Monday through Friday.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform daily administrative tasks such as answering the phone, emails, greeting students and visitors and provides information about the campus, or directs them to appropriate staff form more in-depth assistance.
- Keeps reception and student areas clean and orderly to ensure safety, promote efficiency, and create an inviting environment.
- Maintains student files, retrieves information and scans file information into OnBase.
- Performs data entry into appropriate Colleague screens, and ensures consistency of information between Colleague and Hobson’s Radius.
- Calculates reports in Excel from data retrieved from various systems requested by campus leadership.
- Compiles and disseminates, where applicable, internal correspondence, student letters, and faculty contracts and rosters.
- Assists staff, faculty, and students with technology and equipment issues, or directs to appropriate help desk for assistance.
- Uphold and abide by Campbell University, and College of Adult and Online Education policies and procedures, including, but not limited to; Title IX, and FERPA guidelines.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Reports and is administratively responsible to the Campus Director who may assign other job related duties, responsibilities and activities as required.
- High School Diploma required; Bachelors degree and/or the equivalent in experience and higher education desired.
- Knowledge of LMS, such as Ellucian Colleague, and CRM, such as Hobson’s Radius desired.
- Customer Service experience desired.
- Experience in administrative office practices and procedures desired.
- Experience in higher education or non-profit organization desired.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Communicate effectively to all groups through both oral and written channels.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and attention to detail with data entry and technical reporting is essential.
- Proficiency of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and other general office equipment and technology.
- Familiarity with multi-line VoIP phone systems and experience with phone and business etiquette.
- Work independently as well as function effectively in a team and within a diverse group of people.
- Exercise good judgment in complex and new situations.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple, concurrent projects, and meet strict deadlines.
- Demonstrate tact, a positive attitude, courtesy and discretion in dealing with trustees, faculty, staff, students, university officials and the public.
- This position demands accuracy, honesty, integrity and the ability to work within the Christian mission of Campbell University.
To Apply For This Position:
Campbell University is unable to accept paper or email applications. Please apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below, OR if you are viewing this posting via an outside source, visit us online at http://www.campbell.edu/employment/ to apply. Please submit a cover letter, resume and contact information for three professional references. If you have any questions, or if you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing an application for employment contact the Human Resources Department at 910-893-1256 or email email@example.com. Campbell University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please Note: All positions at Campbell University require honesty, integrity and an understanding of the Mission Statement of Campbell University.
Campbell University maintains a continuing policy of nondiscrimination in employment. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity in all phases of the employment process and in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Accordingly, the University is committed to administering all educational and employment activities without discrimination as to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ethnicity or national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status and any other characteristic protected by law, except where appropriate and authorized by law. This policy of nondiscrimination shall include, but not be limited to, the following employment decisions and practices: hiring; upgrading; promotions; demotions or transfers; layoffs; recalls; terminations; rates of pay or other forms of compensation; selection for training, including apprenticeship; and recruitment or recruitment advertising.
Employees and applicants of Campbell University will not be subjected to any form of harassment or discrimination for exercising rights protected by, or because of their participation in, an investigation or compliance review related to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, the Veterans Employment Opportunities Act of 1998, or any other federal or state nondiscrimination law, rule, or regulation.
Campbell University also maintains affirmative action programs to implement our equal employment opportunity policy. Employees or applicants who wish to review appropriate portions of these affirmative action programs may schedule an appointment to do so by contacting Human Resources at the Buies Creek campus, during normal business hours.