Provides a high level of administrative support for the Organizational Effectiveness leader, as well as budgetary support for the Human Resources Department and Events Management Department, in addition to other duties as assigned in support of department operations and special projects. Acts independently in the coordination of a variety of functions including planning, organizing, implementing, research, and delivery of services. This position requires a high level of confidentiality with the ability to perform and multitask effectively in a high volume and fast paced environment. Possesses the flexibility to manage difficult situations and interact with all levels of staff, including senior leadership, and outside constituents.
• High School Diploma required;
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Human Resources and/or administrative support required
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs.
• Demonstrated time and organizational skills; excellent written and verbal communications and ability to work with others.
• Demonstrated ability to perform effectively in a high volume and fast paced environment.
• Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with widely diverse members of staff at all levels throughout the health system
• Fire and Safety Certification upon hire or obtained within 30 days of hire and maintained by renewing before expiration date.
USC is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law or USC policy. USC will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring ordinance. We provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Applicants with questions about access or requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should contact USC Human Resources by phone at (213) 821-8100, or by email at email@example.com. Inquiries will be treated as confidential to the extent permitted by law.
Certain positions are subject to background screening
If you are a current USC employee, please apply to this USC job posting in Workday by copying and pasting this link into your browser:https://wd5.myworkday.com/usc/d/inst/1$9925/9925$48515.htmld