Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties is a full service, locally operated company backed by the strength of a solid national and global brand. Our full service businesses include Residential, Commercial, Relocation, Mortgage, Insurance, Home Services and New Homes & Land. Our core values, service philosophy, cutting edge technology and most importantly our people, are what make us the leading real estate company in Connecticut. We are committed to providing the highest quality real estate services possible and making each customer’s experience one that surpasses their expectations.
We are currently seeking an Administrative Coordinator for our Southington, CT office.
- Coordination of office listing files and sales/buyers files
- Coordination and maintenance of closed, expired, and DFT files
- Coordination of commission and TAF billing
- Processing of commission checks after closings
- Managing office listing sales and sold report
- Maintain office accounts, petty cash, postage, collecting annual agent fees
- Submit advertising to local publications
- Assist Office Leader/Manager as needed.
- Assist sales executives as needed.
- Managing supplies and forms
- Assist with MLS and vendor liaison
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned
Full benefit package including medical, dental, 401k, PTO
- Associates Degree in business or related field; or equivalent work experience and knowledge
- Three to five years experience in office procedures.
- Real estate knowledge strongly preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office products, including Word, Excel, Publisher and Access.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills, a customer-service focus and the ability to work as a member in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Problem solving abilities, attention to detail.