Position Overview and Responsibilities:
Agency Accounting Services has an immediate opening for an Administrative Coordinator to join our team. This is an opportunity to work within a highly-motivated team environment. The ideal candidate should have experience in a fast-paced, challenging organization juggling multiple projects under strict deadlines with a high attention to analyzing results and operations.
Agency Accounting Services (AAS) is a shared services organization serving several agencies within Omnicom Group, including FleishmanHillard, Ketchum, Porter Novelli, CPM, GMMB, VOX Global, CLS and others. AAS works closely with this group of agencies who are among the leading global communications firms, widely recognized for excellent client service and strong company cultures founded on teamwork, integrity, and personal commitment. AAS supports operations throughout North America, Europe, Asia, Middle East, South Africa, and Latin America. The shared services team uses the latest version of PeopleSoft financial systems, Cognos reporting and Docfinity document management. The team includes both software engineers and process improvement specialists who support a group of talented, hard-working accountants and accounting specialists. AAS has built a reputation for delivering quality accounting support for agencies that compete in a fast-paced environment.
Agency Accounting Services believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Three to five years’ experience in an office environment
- Experience with facility management is a plus
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft helpful
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal skills; ability to compose and initiate correspondence
- Strong creative problem solving ability, resourcefulness and a well-defined work ethic
- Good judgment and decision-making
- Proven record of dedication and reliability
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Professional demeanor and appearance with exceptional telephone etiquette
Specific skills and experience should include:
- Experience interacting with sub-contractors or service providers
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint a plus
- Coordinate support of 90+ person team including acknowledging work anniversaries, birthdays, etc.
- Arrange domestic and international travel; prepare itineraries, and other travel items as needed
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations as necessary
- Arrange and set up department meetings; conference calls; and other gatherings that could require catering
- Maintain department records and assist with the preparation for audits
- Respond to questions and requests for information
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed
About Agency Accounting Services
Agency Accounting Services supports the global accounting function within the DAS group of companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. Based on our history of professionalism and exceptional service, AAS was appointed as a destination for accounting system consolidations across the Omnicom/DAS network. We are focused on delivering premier customer service, and timely and accurate financial information, to help agency management run their organizations more effectively.
About the DAS Group of Companies
The DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com), is a global group of marketing services companies. DAS includes over 200 companies in the following marketing disciplines: specialty, PR, healthcare, CRM, events, promotional marketing, branding and research. Operating through a combination of networks and regional organizations, DAS serves international, regional, national and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
About Omnicom Group Inc.
Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom's branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.