Control Air North Incorporated is looking to hire an organized, timely, and respectful office administrative assistant with a prior responsible professional experience as an administrator in an office setting. This is not a receptionist position, although there are light phone responsibilities.
- Previous professional experience as an administrator in an office setting
- Independent worker
- Construction industry experience preferred but not required
- Strong computer literacy
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong organizational skill
- Equivalent combinations of education, training & experience will be considered
- Office management practices and procedures
- Business letter writing
- Standard format of typed material
- Filing systems
- Operation of standard office programs to include Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook and other applications
- Reason logically and analyze problems of organization and management
- Carry out assignments without detailed instructions
- Meet deadlines
- Clarify priorities
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, vendors, subcontractors, General Contractors and general public
- Maintain confidentiality
- Display fair judgment and tact
- Communicate effectively
- Proven record of "A" level performance
- Excellent people skills
- High energy, fast pasted and self-motivated
- Strong team player, blends-in well with others
- Interest in design and construction
- Excellent attention to detail a must
- Common sense
- Good judgment
- Highly organized
Benefits include the following:
- $15.00/hour to start
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401k retirement plan
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- FSA & AFLAC extra insurance.
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
Control Air is one of the largest commercial air conditioning firms in California. Our three major divisions (Major Construction, Tenant Improvement, and Service) handle a wide range of projects and services, including: office & high rise, medical, labs & clean rooms, industrial, sports facilities, retail, educational facilities, hotel, public works, retrofit, design-build, design-assist, and many others. In addition, we have our own manufacturing facilities that manufacture and distribute union-made products to the HVAC industry throughout the Western United States.
Please refer to our website at www.controlac.com for additional information.
Our corporate headquarters are in Southern California (Anaheim - just south of Los Angeles), conveniently located near several major freeways. We also have offices in San Diego and Hayward (Northern California). Our manufacturing facilities are located in Anaheim (Southern California) and Hayward (Northern California).
We look forward to hearing from you!