Microlife Medical Home Solutions Inc. provides evidence-based, physician-guided, cost-effective solutions that help physicians adopt patient-centered care and empower patients to manage their health.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Responsible for coordinating, managing, and assisting with office and administration tasks, sales & marketing supports of products we are selling, and process sales orders.
• Answer incoming phone calls and distribute messages appropriately.
• Orders processing including order entry, invoicing, etc.
• Shipping and receiving including preparing and assembling products/accessories.
• Assist with the CRM account data base: data entry, customer service, sales follow-up, and maintain good customer relations.
•Assist with inventory management
•Coordinate incoming and outgoing mail
•Assist with document system administration
• Special projects as needed to support the Vice President.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
• High School Diploma
• Basic computing skills, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Bachelor Degree or some college
• Understanding of weight loss management program.
• CRM customer relationship management software.
• MAS 90 accounting software or equivalent.
Financial Operations Specialist