ABOUT FULL CIRCLE SOLUTIONS, INC.
Full Circle Solutions, Inc. is a solution-oriented company whose mission is to provide industry leadership by delivering high quality services and products to our clients. We take pride in having helped clients and customers, in both the public and private sectors, capitalize on the advantages of the newest technologies. We are currently serving a wide range of clients including local businesses, major international corporations, the City of Baltimore, the State of Maryland and the Federal Government in various Information Technology contracts. Under these agreements, we are providing our clients with assistance in the development and implementation of web based technology, software (custom-designed and off-the-shelf), databases, LANs, WANs and hardware. In addition to these services, we are also providing our clients with technical writing, training and support services.
TITLE: Administrative / Personal Assistant
LOCATION: Downtown Baltimore, Maryland
HOURS:8am – 5pm (This position requires a certain level of flexibility and may require the selected candidate to work after hours, weekends and holidays as needed)
The Administrative / Personal Assistant (A/PA) reports directly to and provides all administrative and personal assistance the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The A/PA also provides administrative and staff support to a group of Information Technology (IT) professionals in various locations. The A/PA must be able to function in a fast paced, success-oriented environment with minimal supervision. The A/PA will also have high interaction with clients; therefore, the ability to provide good client service is a requirement.
The A/PA will have a 3 month probationary period at the start of employment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Anticipate the needs of the CEO
- Handling sensitive and confidential information
- Copy and file all documents
- Maintain filing system, including confidential documents and contracts
- Schedule and arrange appointments, conference calls and social events
- Organize, plan and oversee meeting coordination, events and functions
- Organize and maintain executive and group calendars
- Communicates and tracks the work to be completed by, but is not responsible for formal supervision of IT professionals
- Create and edit Excel spreadsheet and PowerPoint presentations
- Track staff attendance and provide reports
- Arrange domestic and international travel itineraries and submit required expense reports, according to corporate guidelines
- Conducting research, updating databases and preparing materials for mass mailings (electronic and postal)
- Assist in prioritizing work flow, including prioritization of incoming mail
- Sort mail and forward to the appropriate person
- Answer phone, screen calls, and take messages / forward as appropriate
- Respond to general inquiries and provides information as needed
- Coordinate anniversary and other corporate celebrations
- Purchase approved gifts and maintain gift log
- Order office supplies and track against budget
- Ordering meals from caterers and restaurants
- Maintain corporate calendar via Outlook
- Meet and greet clients
- Prepare request for payments
- Type, format and produce documents such as proposals, presentations, correspondence and standard reports
- Compose, edit and proofread correspondence
- Updating manuals
- Drafting corporate policies and procedures
- Maintain organizational charts
- Copy, fax and distribute information
- Schedule personal functions
- Completing personal errands for the CEO
- Other duties as assigned
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
The successful candidate will be an independent thinker who is well organized, self-directed and able to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. The candidate must be mature, flexible, detail-oriented, bright, articulate and hold the highest ethical and professional standards. The candidate must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable car.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Reliable, punctual, motivated, hard-working and a willingness to go “above and beyond”
- Polished and professional demeanor
- Highly intelligent, thick skinned, excellent organizational skills
- Ability to deal with individuals at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple assignments at once
- Ability to be discrete
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, diverse and demanding environment and meet critical deadlines
- Possess a cheerful demeanor, professional presentation and eagerness to contribute
- Ability to deal with stressful situations and difficult people
- Responsible with an excellent work ethic and a "do-it-all" attitude
- Must be a team player
- Comfortable in a small office environment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
- Working knowledge of office equipment including PCs, scanners, photocopiers, multi-line telephones and fax machines
- CEO prefers to convey tasks, instructions and other documents verbally, so speed writing skills are a must
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent presence and superior written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Strong mathematics aptitude
- Typing - 60 wpm
Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to communicate professionally with clients, co-workers and management. Ability to effectively present information to an internal or external group.
Requires general knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
Ability to understand and carry out general instructions. Ability to solve problems. Requires analytical skills.
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Paid days off (after end of probationary period)
- Paid parking downtown (Baltimore, Maryland)
- Health Plan
- Dental Plan
FORWARD RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO:
Postal: Full Circle Solutions, Inc.
Attn: Arthur C. Robinson
P.O. Box 2393
Baltimore, Maryland 21203