Job Code: S17
Title: Administrative Professional (Journeyman or Senior)
Job Location: Fort Walton Beach, Florida (Eglin AFB)
MUST HAVE ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE
Odyssey Systems has an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Professional in the AFLCMC/EBS, Advanced Programs Division. Their mission is to develop, test, acquire, modernize, integrate and support affordable and sustainable advanced, high-impact special program armament technologies and capabilities to meet warfighter requirements (Air Force, Joint Service, and Special Operations Forces). Including highly-classified, high-payoff air-to-air and air-to-ground technologies, hard target defeat, asymmetric and directed energy weapons and targeting and battle damage assessment.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Perform administrative support tasks, from receptionist and visitor control tasks to the preparation, coordination, and publication of a wide variety of documents, graphics, presentations, spreadsheets, schedules, and other administrative products.
- Operates with broad direction to support administrative functions, with focus on administrative processes, procedures, tools, and protocol to perform a robust range of administrative tasks, such as maintaining executive schedules and communication, overseeing the administrative operations of a large office or organization, and coordinating large events requiring substantial discretion and attention to protocol.
- Maintain appointment calendars and conference room schedules.
- Schedule meetings and conferences including those involving staff from outside the immediate office.
- Answers telephones, forwards messages and provides responses to routine queries.
- Assist in coordinating, consolidating, analyzing, distributing and monitoring action items, suspenses, and responses.
- Assist in preparing and updating program office file management documents.
- Prepare agendas, reports, and briefings for staff meetings.
- Ensure administrative taskers/packages meet or precede their suspense deadlines; i.e. WARs and PARs, etc.
- Assist in managing all elements of the “People Process” and managing staffing in LCMP.
- Draft, edit, and staff both military and civilian appraisals and Awards and Decorations.
- Perform additional administrative tasks as required in support of customer organization.
- Have access to and perform administrative duties in ATAAPS and DTS.
- Develop and improve new or existing organization process guides and processes e.g. the End-of-Day checklists, In-processing, Out-processing, and recall-rosters.
- US Citizen
- Current Secret clearance
- Journeyman: AA/AS + 5 years relevant experience; Senior: AA/AS +15 years relevant experience, BA/BS +10 years relevant experience, OR Masters +7 years relevant experience
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing to all levels of company and customer staff and management
- Possible Travel required
- Ability to rent/operate rental cars while on travel
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including; recruiting; hiring; placement; promotion; termination; layoff; recall; transfer; leaves of absence; compensation; and training.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.