Miller Chiropractic Health Center, a very busy chiropractic wellness center in Olathe, KS is seeking motivated, energetic, cheery, front desk personnel to join our amazing team for 25-30 hours/week. Our facility is known for our friendly, helpful, and professional staff which begins with the front office. You will have the opportunity to work with the most wonderful patients, help save lives, and empower our community to be healthier!
Basic Responsibilities include:
- Greeting patients
- Scheduling, filling supplement orders, & payment
- Shipping supplements when necessary
- Lab collections explanation
- Taking height and weight
- Performing COVID precautions
- Entering Daily Stats
- Answering phones/scanning/printing
- Answering review wave text messages
- Sending birthday and referral coupons and new patient letters
- Ensuring new patient forms and update forms are filled out and signed
- Filing Insurance
- Ordering supplements 2-3x weekly
- Managing HIPPA regulations and training staff as needed at staff meetings
- Creating training manuals and videos for future staff hires
- Monday-Thursday 12:30-6:00pm. Friday: approximately two flexible hours in the morning.
- Approximately 25 hrs a week.
- Proficient at word/excel/computers
- Organized and can implement organized computer and paper files
- Multitasking while building and maintaining patient relationships
- Starting at $14/hr with an increase to $16/hr once required skills are mastered
- No charge chiropractic adjustments for you, your spouse/partner, and any dependents under 18 in your household.
- No charge nutritional visits for you, your spouse/partner, and any dependents under 18 in your household.
- Incredible discounts on supplements and testing.
- Vacation hours: 1 week annually
- Holiday pay