CDR Maguire Inc., a national multi-disciplinary emergency management and engineering firm is seeking an experienced, energetic, and organized Administrative Staff member to join our growing team. The Administrative Staff is responsible for assisting with a broad range of paraprofessional, technical, and administrative support services. The Administrative Staff must be able to multi-task and adhere to complex schedules and deadlines, be resourceful, organized and a good problem-solver.
- Greet visitors, answer incoming calls and assume other duties such as mailing, scanning, binding reports, faxing and copying.
- Organize and provide documents, reports and information
- Maintain electronic and physical files
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and finding solutions.
- Coordinate work space, computer, and supplies for new employees with IT department.
- Manage workflow by prioritizing projects and ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed on time and correctly.
- Establish and maintain a file tracking system, databases, records, and other documents.
- Generate correspondence such as reports, letters, memos and emails when necessary.
- Work independently and within a team on special projects, which could include presentations, mailings, or proofreading.
- Respond to questions and requests for information.
- Calendar and monitor deadlines.
OTHER PRINCIPAL DUTIES:
1. Other duties may arise from time-to-time that are commensurate with the title and position.
- Associate degree or high school diploma and a minimum of 2+ years relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency.
- Detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in business English usage, spelling, grammar, and punctuation, basic arithmetic, filing, and record-keeping procedures, and telephone techniques.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment.
Must submit to and pass a drug test and motor vehicle record check
Provide Form I-9 supporting documentation that proves your identity and eligibility to work in the United States
CDR Maguire is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V and EO/AAN/D. Must be able to work in the United States to apply.