Secure Title Administration (STA) is a division of Reynolds and Reynolds that helps lenders manage and track the title throughout the term of the lease or loan. We are seeking Administrative Support for our Title Services team. In this role, you will be responsible for accurately reviewing and processing information related to vehicle titles and/or repossessions. A strong attention to detail is essential as you will ensure the information processed adheres to state regulations and client guidelines. You will be signing and completing titles, as well as demonstrating strong customer service skills when speaking with state vendors.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to change and works well with others
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) with up to 6% matching
- Professional development and training
- Promotion from within
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Eight paid holidays
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Associate discounts for cell phones, cars, computers, entertainment, and much more.
Reynolds and Reynoldspromotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.