Jefferson Center is looking for a positive, energetic person to assist clients and staff as a first level of contact at the front desk. This position will provide exceptional customer service and administrative excellence to clients and staff. It will also require the employee to answer a Center-wide multiline phone system. In order to support the Administrative team the employee will occasionally be asked to float to support the needs of the front office staff at various offices. Employee schedule will be: Monday-Thursday 9:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m. and Friday 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Greet and assist clients, visitors and staff.
- Support the operations of the Front Desk.
- Possess the ability to make decision for the location in the absence of the Sr. Secretary.
- Initiate and maintain effective interpersonal relations with consumers, peers, staff and the general public exhibiting courtesy, enthusiasm, flexibility and a spirit of cooperation.
- Timely and thorough response to phone calls, email and other requests from consumers and staff.
- Collaborate with various departments to insure a cohesive work environment.
- Schedule client appointments utilizing computerized scheduling.
- Complete client Intake paperwork.
- Utilize Electronic Health Record.
- Manage petty cash account.
- Reconcile co-pay collections daily. Send co-pay to Accounting daily.
- Answer a Center-wide multiline phone system strategically.
- Process documents for scanning by Medical Records Department.
- Support the Front Office staff members by floating to various locations as part of the Front Office Staff Administrative team.
- Attend mandatory meetings and trainings. To be compliant with individual training plan.
- Other duties assigned.
Jefferson Center is a Trauma Informed Agency. As such, the following expectations apply.
- Have an understanding of how trauma impacts the lives of the people being served, so that every interaction is consistent with the recovery process and reduces the possibility of re-traumatization.
- As required, participate in the Center’s training/educational programs designed to enhance knowledge about Trauma Informed Care, the impact of trauma and trauma recovery.
- Ensure those interactions with clients and other Jefferson Center employees supports the principles of trauma informed care.
Note: Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
High School Diploma plus 1 years of relevant work experience.