The Administrative Training Program is designed to develop the trainee's administrative skills through assignments in 2 – 3 of the administrative areas within SNF's operations. Participants will also gain an understanding of SNF’s culture and environment. After the successful completion of 2 – 3 training rotational assignments, the participant in the training program will be placed in a permanent position.
- The Administrative Trainee will report to an area manager or supervisor in various administrative areas of SNF.
Specifically, the Administrative Trainee will have assignments and duties in the following administrative areas over the course of 1 year:
- Logistics – Assist in the coordination of the storage, transportation, and delivery of product while minimizing logistical costs and meeting customer requirements.
- Purchasing – Processes and monitor purchase orders to affect savings while meeting delivery requirements. Follow up on delayed orders, investigate, and resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Planning – Participate in the development of the master plan to establish sequence and lead time of operations from the procurement of raw materials through receipt of finished goods.
- Human Resources – Provide generalist support in the recruitment of talent, employee relations, new employee orientation, and employee training and development.
- Finance/Accounting – Collect and analyze information to support decision making on capital, equipment, costing, and special projects.
In addition, the Administrative Trainee will have responsibility for:
- Maintain the confidentiality of the Company’s products, customers and proprietary information.
- Assure that SNF product performance is in compliance with all federal, state, customers, and regulatory compliance.
- Follow all company and customer safety compliance policies.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration.
- Strong orientation to team development.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Confident, bright, articulate, innovative, highly motivated and self-starter with a high energy level and a spirit of team effort and cooperation, and of the highest integrity.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Development & Training
Click Here To Apply