Our client is currently seeking an Administrator. The Administrator will be responsible for directing the day-to-day functions of the facility in accordance with current federal, state, and local regulations. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the facility's programs and activities.
- Assist department directors in the development and implementation of performance evaluations.
- Assist department directors in policies and procedures, and establish a rapport among departments around teamwork.
- Make written and oral reports/recommendations to the governing board concerning the operation of the facility.
- Make routine inspections of the facility to assure that established policies and procedures are being implemented and followed.
- Assist in preparing an annual operating budget for approval by the governing board.
- Ensure financial records and cost reports are submitted to authorized government agencies as required by current regulations
- Meet with department directors regularly and conduct/participate in in-service classes and supervisory level training programs.
- A Bachelor's Degree is necessary. A degree in Public Health Administration or Business Administration, or a health related degree is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience working at an Executive Level; 2+ years in a hospital or long-term care facility.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered Nursing Home Administrator's license or meet the licensure requirements of this State.
- Must be knowledgeable of reimbursement regulations and nursing practices, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to long-term care administration.