Part time Administrator Dublin 4
Excellent Depending on experience
Our client an international Regulatory body are looking for a part time administrator 15 hours per week to work in their EU office in Dublin.
Under the direction of the UK Management Team you will be required to undertake work to support the regulatory compliance and administration functions. Duties will include but not limited to:
· Administration and day-to-day management of the EU office based in Dublin
· Administration of the Only Representative Management system including liaising with customers to ensure reporting compliance under guidance of the OR Team
· working with specialist computer software and resources
· assist with the implementation and further development of bespoke software
· liaising with international and domestic clients using various modes of communication
· attend meetings physical and virtual with clients both domestic and international
· any activities in support of the regulatory compliance and administration function that you may reasonably be asked to perform.
NUMBER OF YEARS PREFERRED EXPERIENCE
Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills, Problem Solving Skills, Organisational Skills, Computer Literacy and Knowledge of Relevant Software, Budgeting Skills, Accounting Skills, Ability to Work as Part of a Team, Analytical Skills, Health and Safety Knowledge, Relevant qualifications re secretarial and bookkeeping .
CV’s to email@example.com