Amarin Corporation plc (“Amarin”) is a rapidly growing pharmaceutical company developing and selling therapeutics to improve cardiovascular health. Amarin, a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: AMRN) with approximately 550 employees, is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland and has its US operations (Amarin Pharma Inc.) based in Central New Jersey. Amarin has successfully developed, registered and launched VASCEPA® in the U.S. market with a network of third-party companies aligned with Amarin to advance commercialization of VASCEPA® globally. In the U.S., VASCEPA® was launched in 2013 for its initial indication of as a treatment of Very High Triglycerides (i.e. patients with TG levels ≥ 500mg/dL).
In November 2018, unprecedented clinical results were announced from a landmark global cardiovascular outcomes study in which VASCEPA® was demonstrated significantly lower the risk of cardiovascular events on beyond the current standard of care for cholesterol management. This study was recognized as the top clinical result in 2018 by The New England Journal of Medicine. Amarin recently announced plans to increase the size of the U.S. sales force from 400 to 800 representatives and anticipates accelerated revenue growth from VASCEPA® based on the unprecedented results recently announced its outcomes study. Amarin plans to seek expanded labeling for VASCEPA® to reflect the results of this outcomes study, called the REDUCE-IT study. Amarin is a science driven company focused on improving patient care. It is truly an exciting time to join the Amarin team.
The Payroll Administrator is expected to work closely with the Payroll Manager.
• Enrollment of new hires into ADP WFN new hires and to assist the Payroll Manager processing semi-monthly payroll for all corporate employees, adjusting for supplemental income (Bonuses and Stock Options), Cafeteria 125 Plan, and other deductions (Garnishments, 401(k), etc.).
• Serves as a Back up for Payroll Manager
• Assisting the Payroll Manager for the payroll portion of the General Ledger (G/L), maintaining proper account mapping with the ADP G/L interface.
• Assist the Payroll Manager registering for new local and state taxes in ADP WFN.
• Support the year end payroll processes including entering 3rd party sick pay.
Skill(s): Proficiency with Word and Excel.
Team player who is self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills.
Ability to handle highly confidential information.
• 3+ years of payroll experience.
• Must have experience with ADP WFN & ADP Reporting
• Payroll Processing for multi-state employers