Administrator - AdventHealth San Marcos Care Center
1900 Medical Parkway, San Marcos, TX 78666
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Care Center Business Office
- AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
- The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
- The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
- The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
- Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Administration and operation of the facility under the authority of the company.
- Responsible for the overall clinical and financial operations of the facility.
- Conducting performance reviews on employees to determine effectiveness and work ethic.
- Communicating with residents and prospective residents as well as their families.
- Instituting policies, rules, and procedures for the facility to protect everyone involved and to comply with governmental regulations.
- Leading teams to ensure all staff members meet goals and fulfill residents' expectations.
- Serving as an agent of change.
- Oversees the proper upgrading of equipment and technology in the facility.
- Brainstorming solutions for financial or practical problems that arise during the facility's operation.
- Provision of quality patient services consistent with the philosophy and standards of the company by means of adequately trained personnel and implementation of company procedures.
- Development of a facility organizational structure to ensure facility and company compliance with all applicable local, state, and federal standards.
- Provision of resource services and follow-up on recommendations to meet the needs of patients and staff.
- Participate in the preparation, compliance, and monitoring of a budget approved by the company.
- Chairs facility committees per policies.
- Ensure an active program promoting the mission of the company.
- Provides leadership to facilitate positive customer satisfaction.
- Act as the designated Risk Manager for the facility.
- Responsible for overseeing risk management activities that focus on risk reduction and preventative strategies for residents, visitors, and staff.
- Reviews, monitors, and follows-up on incident reports, adverse incidents, resident grievances, and deficiencies cited by the agency.
- Develops plans of action to correct and respond to identified quality and risk issues.
- 1 year of experience as an administrator, administrator in training or assistant administrator
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Current licensed Administrator in the state where the facility is located or qualified to sit for the state licensure.
- Multiple Discipline Supervision
- Proficient in the use of a computer
- Typing of 50 wpm
The Administrator is appointed by the governing body to lead the operations of the facility. The Administrator is responsible for all aspects of the facility’s operations and ensures that operations are conducted in accordance with federal, state and local laws and regulations.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.