The selected candidate will perform various security duties as outlined by contract requirements and site specific post orders.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Access control for guests, tenants and vendors.
- Enforcement of Client and Company policies and procedures.
- Observation and reporting of fire and safety hazards.
- Conduct of routine foot patrols in and around building.
- Reporting of all pertinent issues and incidents to the operations manager, the client and other Admiral/ADM Department Managers as appropriate.
- Interaction with a variety of persons including clients, visitors, public safety officials, employees and the general public.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft office products.
- Must be able to operate and maintain site specific security programs.
- Must have at least one year of verifiable work experience. One year of military, concierge or an AA or BA in a related field will be considered as well.
This position may require work inside and outside in varying temperatures. This position requires standing for prolonged periods of time, walking, bending and some lifting. A portion of this position may require sitting in front of a computer for prolonged periods of time