- Communicating with prospective students and their influencers about the admissions process and the benefits of earning an undergraduate degree at the University of Colorado Denver
- Contacting and building relationships with prospective students through a variety of communication channels to foster enrollment interest and excitement
- Maximizing technology and software platforms to support and enhance recruitment outreach
- Leveraging a multi-modal recruitment strategy—to include in-person and online tactics—to guide prospective students through admissions and enrollment processes
- Coordinating ongoing strategic recruitment activities and communications for the high schools and community colleges within a designated territory to meet or exceed annual recruitment goals
- Utilizing data to track recruitment efforts and return on investment for those efforts
- Establishing and maintaining positive and collaborative working relationships with on-campus partners, high school counselors, community college advisors, and other key stakeholders
- Representing CU Denver at college fairs and recruitment events, to include working some evenings and weekends
- Additional duties and responsibilities as requested
This description is a summary only and is describing the general level of work being performed, it is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties of this position may change from time to time and/or based on business need. We reserve the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the supervisor and/or hiring authority.
Salary and Benefits:
The hiring range for this position has been established at $35,693 to $41,050 and is commensurate with skills and experience.
This position is eligible for overtime compensation
The University of Colorado offers a full benefits package. Information on University benefits programs, including eligibility, is located at https://www.cu.edu/employee-services
The University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct background investigations for all prospective employees.
The University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus is committed to recruiting and supporting a diverse student body, faculty and administrative staff. The university strives to promote a culture of inclusiveness, respect, communication and understanding. We encourage applications from women, ethnic minorities, persons with disabilities and all veterans. The University of Colorado is committed to diversity and equality in education and employment.
- A bachelor’s degree in education, business, public administration, educational technology, social science, liberal arts, communications, or a directly related field from an accredited institution.
Substitution: A combination of education and related technical/paraprofessional experience may be substituted for the bachelor’s degree on a year-for-year basis.
- One year of Admissions counseling or education outreach experience
- Event planning and management experience
- Experience with Technolutions Slate software platform.
- Experience with student information systems (e.g., PeopleSoft or Banner)
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and orally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees at all levels throughout the institution.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Demonstrated commitment and ability to advance diversity and inclusion.