Allison Academy, a private independent day school located in North Miami Beach, is looking for a full-time enthusiastic admissions counselor. Allison Academy is a secondary school, with student in grades grades 6 through 12. The job will commence on February 1, 2021.
The job responsibilities include:
- Communicating and working with prospective clients which will include both students and parents.
- Providing information about our educational program via telephone, email, and in person/online meetings.
- Consulting and advising before enrolling.
- Negotiating the Terms and Conditions of enrollment.
- Ensuring that the client is satisfied with the services we are offering.
- Processing applications for enrollment.
- Preparing and compiling contracts for clients.
- Keeping track of clients.
- Market research.
- Collaborating with the advertising and design teams.
- Finding optimal ways of marketing communication.
- Negotiating with advertising providers.
- Taking part in marketing planning and realization.
Necessary qualifications and skills:
- Previous work experience in marketing and directly communicating with clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding presentational skills. The ability to be convincing and to present yourself with self-confidence to clients.
- Detail oriented with very good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- A positive attitude and willing to take the initiative with different tasks and responsibilities.
- FBI background screening required.
- Bilingual - English and Spanish preferred.
Benefits of working at Allison Academy:
- A professional and dynamic work environment that is continuously growing.
- Rewards for achieving results.
- The opportunity for professional development.
- This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week.
- The salary for this position is $33,280 yearly.
- Health Insurance available
Please forward your resume and references to email@example.com