Looking for a rewarding opportunity in Hospice care? Come and join a great team. Companion Hospice located in Mesa, AZ is growing and needs to add to our hospice admissions team. Companion is a well-established, high quality healthcare organization servicing Southern California and Arizona. Our patients come first.
WHAT YOU BRING TO COMPANION
- You are patient/family oriented. You have a fire in your belly for hospice service and quality patient care.
- You are clinically strong and willing to listen for input from others while crafting a discharge plan.
- You present yourself professionally and project as a confident, positive, caring, competent clinician. Patients and families feel comfortable quickly with you and realize they are in good hands with Companion.
- You are looking for the last job you will ever take. You like working within a team who speak to each other, help each other and lean on each other when needed.
- You never use these phrases "that's not covered" "we don't do that" or "you must stop your treatment before you can come onto hospice". Instead, you will advocate for your patient with management. After all, terminally ill people rarely fit nicely into a box.
WHAT COMPANION HOSPICE BRINGS TO YOU
- Companion is a cohesive group of professionals. Our admissions team works together to serve our new referrals through the difficult decision of putting a loved one on hospice. We work very hard to provide support, love and a positive work environment for you, our most important asset.
- We will endeavor to meet your scheduling needs.
- One of our top management goals is to remain fully staffed at all times. We do not "work short" to save money.
- There is not a lot of red tape. You have access to the corporate staff of Companion at any time. We are visible and available to you and your department. We understand that there is no such thing as cookie cutter hospice care. When you need to make a decision, we will get you what you need to take care of your patient.
- Our corporate staff, including our COO are nurses. We all get it.
- Possession of current RN license.
We offer a wonderful working environment, competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance, vacation, sick, and 401K.