ECPI University’s Admissions Support Center is seeking out-going, goal- oriented and motivated individuals to join our Admission Support team. The Admissions Support Coordinator (“ASC”) will assist in scheduling and proctoring pre-enrollment assessments to prospective students. Also, the ASC will create and maintain assessment scores, provide timely reports to senior management and will update student records in an efficient, professional and supportive manner.
- Communicate with the ECPI Admissions Advisors to schedule prospective students with pre-enrollment assessments and provide assessment results when requested.
- Provide excellent customer service to prospective students through consistent and effective outreach and follow-up.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of all contacts and activities of prospective students.
- Adhere to a strict code of ethics and comply with all ECPI University policies and procedures, state and federal laws and accrediting body regulations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of University programs, policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
• College degree preferred.
• Experience in customer service, including appointment setting and commitment to follow-up skills.
• Data base entry and reporting or CRM system experience.
• Must have experience creating/maintaining Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft Access databases
• Ability to work flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
• Excellent customer service skills Proven ability to excel in a high volume telephone and customer service position.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Effective computer skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently as well as part of a team.
• Ability to utilize professional knowledge and perspective to relate to new and prospective students, establish rapport and add to the student experience.
Do you want to make a difference? If so, then ECPI University may be the place for you. We are seeking professionals with the experience and knowledge to help transform the lives of our students.
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
What does ECPI University have to offer?
• A focus on students and academic excellence
• Small class sizes
• Professional work environment
• Talented and committed co-workers
• An adult-focused accelerated schedule
• An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
• Competitive compensation & benefits plan
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet.