River Park Hospital in Huntington, WV is recruiting for a C/A Psychiatrist for their Residential Treatment and Inpatient services.
River Park Hospital is a private for profit behavioral health treatment facility licensed for 165-beds. We offer a full spectrum of treatment programs including acute inpatient services for children, adolescents, adults, forensic and geriatric patients as well as residential programs for children and adolescents. All programs are staffed by highly trained and dedicated multidisciplinary treatment teams. Duties include admission evaluations, treatment planning and direct patient care. Physicians work in a collegial environment offering the opportunity for both professional and personal growth working with a diverse patient population, other physicians, clinical staff and administration.
Education, Training & Experience (includes licenses or certifications).
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program required
- Board eligible or certified in Psychiatry required
- Licensed to practice in the State of West Virginia or ability to obtain
- Minimum of five - six years of practice/training experience
- Meets all credentialing criteria required by participating physicians
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities.
- Ability to set a strategic vision with measurable outcomes that promote Psychiatric Department development and success.
- Ability to build a collaborative and supportive culture for medical program
- Strong management and proven leadership skills required
- Ability to organize and facilitate meetings and outcomes.
- Willingly accepts direction in achievement of organization’s objectives.
- Organizational skills, including working collaboratively with others.
- Understanding of and commitment to stewardship in both medical management and business reality.
- Strong business acumen relating to Psychiatric operations, finance and decision-making.
A highly competitive compensation package will be offered consisting of:
- Competitive fulltime salary
- Malpractice and tail insurance coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Matching 401k
- CME package
- Health insurance package
- Relocation package if needed
- Sign-on bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Employee stock purchase plan
Interested individuals should apply through this ad or directly to the In-House Physician Recruitment Department of Universal Health Services, Inc.
Huntington is the 2nd largest city in West Virginia and home of Marshall University as well several medical centers. Located along Interstate 64 Huntington is just 1 hour west of Charleston and approximately 3 hours each from Louisville, KY and Cincinnati, OH.
River Park Hospital is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services (UHS) one of the nation’s largest and most respected hospital management companies. Please visit our website at www.riverparkhospital.com.
OUR FOCUS IS SIMPLE: WE WORK TO HELP OUR PATIENTS GET BETTER SO THEY CAN LIVE BETTER LIVES. ARE YOU READY TO TAKE A STEP AND JOIN US AS WE CONTINUE TO GROW OUR SERVICES?
Find out how you fit at River Park. Contact Me For Additional Details!
In-house Physician Recruiter