We are Ipsos
We help some of the biggest companies solve their biggest problems. We dominate the market research world. We are everywhere: in 87 countries and counting. Our clients make the products you use every day, probably including the browser that led you to this posting and the beverage that is sitting next to you. Pick a sector and we are there, on the ground helping our clients make the most of their advertising in technology, media, consumer goods, automotive, you name it. We help build stronger brands and are behind the reason you (and we) buy them.
ADP Team Lead:
As a Team Lead within the Analyst Development Program, you are collaborative by nature and have a great thirst to help grow, develop and mentor individuals within the team. You have a strong understanding of Ipsos products and process standards. You are seen as a leader and as someone who can guide and teach others. Your organizational skills are exemplary. You love a new challenge and helping your team succeed.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Effectively manage 5-10+ team members.
- Responsible for annual performance objectives, ongoing feedback and end of the year appraisals in collaboration with analyst secondary manager
- Responsible for identifying staffing needs, resourcing projects and balancing workloads across team.
- Contribute in creation of onboarding training materials, identifying training gaps and coaching team on project management skills and business etiquette
- Facilitate Career Path discussions and ensure all employees on team create action plans for success
- Collaborate closely with Senior Client Service members to ensure expectations are being met, communicate directives to your team and be seen as a thought leader
- Work with analysts to ensure that efficiencies on projects are identified and all standards are met
- Gain an understanding of our clients’ business issues and industry so that you can help the analyst identify and recommend/implement strategies for process improvement
- Assure that the analysts are gaining the necessarily skills through attending training sessions as well as on the job apprenticeship.
- Act as a point of contact for escalation and issue resolution.
- Strong background in project management
- Full understanding of the intersection between operations and client service
- Ability to collaborate and facilitate communication among key stakeholders from different teams
- Knowledge of Ipsos systems (iQuote, JobBook, NextWorkBench,etc)
- Seen as a leader and someone who can manage a team and help others advance in their career