Meet our Ads Product Specialist Team!
This team is the key touchpoint between Sprinklr and our customers. We ensure that every stakeholder maximizes their usage of the platform, and understands how Sprinklr can help them achieve their strategic objectives with regards to the ads module. Our main goal is to deliver hands-on client support to ensure customer satisfaction that leads to platform adoption and account growth.
Our KPIs are primarily focused on relationship health, platform adoption, and revenue retention & growth. We never lose a customer, and constantly demonstrate value.
What You'll Do
We are looking for an experienced digital services professional who can ensure the following outcomes for every client:
- Maximum usage of the platform mapped to business needs.
- Ensure client renewals and continued adoption of new products and services.
- Establish relationships built on trust with every new partner, client champion, and stakeholder.
- Smooth transitions from enablement to training to on-going success.
- Tracking and communicating platform inefficiencies both internally and client facing.
- On-going training support and ad hoc training sessions.
What Are Your Responsibilities
- Ensure that every client derives the most value possible from the platform leading to client retention.
- Identify opportunities for increased efficiency for clients based off of pre-existing workflows.
- Act as day-to-day contact for stakeholders and system administrators.
- Provide subject matter expertise on social business practices.
- Be a go-to resource for platform knowledge regarding the ads module, both with clients and internally.
- Communicate customer needs and priorities to business development teams to help ensure our product meets customer expectations.
- Work with sales, enablement, training and success teams to ensure the client’s needs are meet and exceeded during every stage of the client lifecycle.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- 2-4 years of experience in enterprise software account management or sales, or digital and social account management at a brand or agency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think independently and learn as a member of a team.
- Ability to identify and clearly articulate issues clients are facing and plans on how to solve them.
- Intrinsically motivated to tackle unique client use cases and teach clients how to maximize platform performance.
- Demonstrated experience and a passion for the social technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Direct experience in working with or for social media management software is preferred.
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight.
- 4-year college / university degree
You Know You're Successful if….
- The depth, breadth and frequency of customer platform adoption starts strong and keeps climbing.
- Customers add new licenses, modules and services to their package.
- Constantly coming up with new strategies for client delight that are adopted by your clients and peers.
- Stakeholders participate in Sprinklr events and case studies.
- Your platform and industry knowledge makes you a trusted advisor both internally and externally.
Sprinklr has spent the last eight years building software for an “un-enterprise” world, and we’re bringing the very best talent together to take us to the next level.