Ascension St. Vincent Kokomo - Adult/Adolescent Psychiatrist
Ascension St. Vincent Kokomo Behavioral Services is seeking a full-time BE/BC Adult/Adolescent Psychiatrist to join our established, growing practice in Kokomo, Indiana. Our ideal candidate will have experience in Vivitrol treatment therapy, be involved in providing program development for outpatient services, as well as have interest in growing a Suboxone program for inpatients.
- Diagnose and treat patients with psychiatric and addiction conditions
- Consult on the medical floor
- Provide care in outpatient, intensive outpatient, inpatient and partial hospitalization unit settings
- Opportunity to take call on inpatient unit every 4 or 5 weeks (which would include additional pay)
- Provide outpatient and inpatient programming support and hospital medical staff support
- Competitive compensation and benefits package:
- Competitive base salaries, Relocation allowance, CME, Comprehensive health benefits,
- Retirement savings plan (403b) with match, Malpractice with tail coverage, and generous front loaded paid time off
About Ascension Medical Group and This Community:
Ascension Medical Group St. Vincent is a multi-specialty group of primary care and specialty health providers. The medical group is Physician-led and operated and includes an array of integration options for providers such as clinical affiliations, joint ventures and employment. The Medical Group is part of Ascension St. Vincent, one of the states largest healthcare employers with 22 health facilities serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. St. Vincent is a member of Ascension, the nations largest not-for-profit and Catholic health care system.
A progressive, innovative community with a strong emphasis on the quality of life and education, Kokomo offers outstanding schools, professional health care and reputable businesses. Kokomo is ideally situated for easy access to shopping, recreational activities, business endeavors, and cultural events. Kokomo is a short drive north of Indianapolis, Westfield and Noblesville.
Ashley Smith, Physician Recruiter