About The Opportunity
A premier outpatient mental health facility located in New York is actively seeking a compassionate and dedicated Adult Psychiatrist for a rewarding opportunity on their staff. In this role, the Adult Psychiatrist will provide services that include a comprehensive program of evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation for patients over 18 years of age whose primary diagnosis is a psychiatric disorder. Apply today!
Outpatient Mental Health Facility
The Adult Psychiatrist will:
- Admit and discharge patients
- Provide lethality assessments, suicide precautions, and forensic evaluations when needed
- Order laboratory tests or diagnostic assessments
- Perform first aid and medical triage
- Board Certified in Adult Psychiatry or Board Eligible within 3 years of graduating
- Active New York State license
- Valid NPI Number
- Valid DEA Number
- Enrolled in CMS (Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services)
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.