Position Summary: A role that develops (data extraction, algorithmic, GUI, control system integration), tests (lab environment testing) and deploys AI-based solutions (internal and external pilot-type activities).
- Develop and deploy end-to-end (including data extraction, algorithm development, control system integration and GUI) AI-based solutions and architectures.
- Apply an understanding of complex control systems and data analytics to produce a data-focused approach to Industrial Automation problem cases.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources
- Identify processes that improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality.
- Conduct research for industry and business questions.
- Collaborates with product owners and stakeholders to ensure alignment of architecture with business priorities
- Proactively monitors industry trends and identifies opportunities to implement new technologies
- Creates and executes required test scenarios/plans to ensure complete testing on all new and changed components
- Helps to create a culture of openness, honesty, and transparency
- Builds strong relationships with technical and non-technical stakeholders across the organization