Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as an Advanced Care Technician.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
- Maintain clear communication with attending physician and licensed nurse assigned to patient about all patient care issues.
- Assist licensed nurse by communicating any information collected during their interaction with the patient or family.
- Receive patients from EMS personnel.
- Monitor patients for arrhythmias.
- Measure and record patient’s input and output.
- Administer medication from Advanced Clinical Tech medication list.
- Assist physicians with central line insertions, lumbar punctures, defibrillation, cardioversion, chest tube insertion, thoracentesis, arterial lines, and suturing.
- Answer EMS radios and phones (only physicians can give orders to EMS crews).
- Participate in Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) projects.