Do you have the career opportunities you want in yourcurrent role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation'slargest provider of healthcare services as an Advanced Care Technician - Paramedic.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package,including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growthopportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent workwith us. Your benefits include 401k with corporate match, paid family leave, medical/dental/vision, FSA, short and long term disability and life insurance, tuition reimbursement, and more! We would love to talk to you aboutthis fantastic opportunity.
- Maintain clear communication with attending physician and licensed nurse assigned to patient about all patient care issues.
- Assist licensed nurse by communicating any information collected during their interaction with the patient or family.
- Receive patients from EMS personnel.
- Monitor patients for arrhythmias.
- Measure and record patient’s input and output.
- Administer medication from Advanced Clinical Tech medication list.
- Assist physicians with central line insertions, lumbar punctures, defibrillation, cardioversion, chest tube insertion, thoracentesis, arterial lines, and suturing.
- Answer EMS radios and phones (only physicians can give orders to EMS crews).
- Participate in Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) projects.