"Position Title" AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
Location Address: 2600 Bruce B. Downs Blvd Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
- From state- of- the- art equipment to the most intricate building details, AdventHealth Wesley Chapel was designed from the ground up to maximize healing, patient care and wellness
- Recognized as leader in patient satisfaction and was named Top 100 Hospital in Modern Healthcare Magazine by IBM Watson Health
- 50,000 sq ft community Health & Wellness Center
- Comprehensive women’s health center named Inspiration Place that incorporates female physician specialists, women’s imaging, pelvic floor and female physical therapy and a boutique spa.
- Consistently named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by the Tampa Bay Times
- Opened an offsite 24 bed, 24/7 emergency room in Central Pasco to better serve the emergency health needs of residents in west and central Pasco
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Maintains equipment by daily Q.A
- Sets up and adjusts equipment per protocol, radiologist and/or procedure performance.
- Accepts patients and assess’ their condition to determine proper handling and special requirements. Explains and prepares the patient for the exam requested.
- Assists in the administration and administers various chemical substances in order to render specific organs or systems more opaque.
- Reviews patient charts and requests with the radiologist to ensure the proper examination and diagnostic results are obtained.
- Quality controls all images, maintains inventory, and adheres to safety regulations. Participates in
- training of department personnel, including students.
- Relies on extensive knowledge of anatomy and physiology to obtain the maximum diagnostic image corresponding to body parts.
- Attends all required safety training programs and can describe his or her responsibilities related to general safety, department/service safety, and specific job‑related hazards.
- Follows the hospital exposure control plans/bloodborne and airborne pathogens.
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous environment.
- Promotes effective working relations and works effectively as part of a department/unit team inter- and intradepartmentally to facilitate the department’s/unit’s ability to meet its goals and objectives.
What You Will Need:
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) effectively and document information accurately.
- Ability to deal efficiently and effectively with a wide variety of individuals.
- Ability to remain calm and focused during in stressful and/or emotionally charged situations.
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to be highly detail oriented.
- Demonstrated customer service skills with a patient centric approach.
- Basic hands-on computer knowledge and MSOffice applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Working knowledge of Cerner is an asset
- Formal training in radiology technology of AMA approved program.
- Minimum of one year Radiologic experience.
- Minimum one year CT experience preferred.
- Licensed in STATE of FLORIDA
- Registration by the ARRT (R)(CT)
- BLS required upon hire
- 2 hours Stroke Education within 6 months of hire date, then1 hour annually
- 1 hour of Hip & Knee Surgery Education within 6 months of hire date, then annually