Baylor Scott & White Health in Dallas is currently looking for an Advanced Interventional Heart Failure cardiologist to work within the largest hospital system in the state of Texas. We are the largest transplant and LVAD center in Texas. Our heart failure team is comprehensive and performs all their own procedures including IVUS, percutaneous support devices and ECMO management.
The position will be part of the Baylor Scott & White Health Texas Provider Network (HTPN) Cardiology section.
Position Details and Qualifications:
- Qualified physician candidates should be board certified or board eligible in Advanced Heart Failure
- Full time schedule
- Employed position through HealthTexas Provider Network (HTPN), Baylor Scott & White employment group in DFW
- Competitive Salary, Benefit Package and Relocation Assistance
- Candidates in training welcome to apply
- Visa sponsorship available on a case by case basis pending status of applicant
Baylor Scott & White Health, the organization formed from the merger between Baylor Health Care System and Scott & White Healthcare, is today the largest not-for-profit health care system in the state of Texas. With total assets of $8.6 billion and serving a geographic area larger than the state of Maine, BS&W Health has the vision and resources to provide its patients continued quality care while creating a model system for a dramatically changing health care environment.