Kettering Health is a not-for-profit network of nine hospitals, Kettering College, and over 160 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio’s leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 14,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
As a faith-based organization we are dedicated to treating all patients with love and respect regardless of religious preference. Multi-denominational Spiritual Services are offered at the network every day.
Kettering Physician Network
- Our elite medical group employs more than 700 providers, including physicians and advanced practice providers, throughout the Greater Dayton and Cincinnati areas.
- Our patients have access to a multidisciplinary professional team to meet all their healthcare needs. From primary care to brain and spine surgery, we provide an extensive range of specialties and expertise, in over 200 locations and ten counties.
- Working collaboratively across specialties, we offer patients a team-based model of care in which the patient is the most important member of the healthcare team.
Masters Degree required:
- National Board Certification for Nurse Practitioners.
Graduate of approved Physician Assistant program with current PA license in the state of Ohio; certified by State Medical Board of Ohio; certificate to prescribe for prescriptive privileges
Knowledge, Abilities and Experience:
• Patient, courteous, and tactful
• Ability to communicate and relate well with staff, physician(s) and the public.
• Must have awareness of patient confidentiality and be able to follow directions well from physician(s) and work autonomously with little direction.
• Demonstrates positive interpersonal relations and critical analysis skills
• Demonstrates ability to function under stress; ability to multi-task
• Maintains competencies and skills of specialty area of practice
- Current CPR and ACLS preferred
- 2 years expierence Internal medicine