Advanced Practice Provider- Gastroenterology3119982
Cooley Dickinson Health Care is seeking a full-time,experienced Advanced Practitioner tojoin a high volume and growing GI practice in Northampton, Massachusetts. Thisis a clinic based position, that will join our team of 5 physicians and 3 APPs.
- 5 days per week schedule, no nights or weekends. Administrative time in the afternoons.
- Flexible scheduling and provider will see patientswith a number of GI problems and issues.
- No Call!
- MSN/ APRN (Advanced Practice) / ARNP / ANP/ FNP- Nurse Practitioner/NP (Adult, or Family NP) or Physician Assistant/PA
- Actively Licensed in MA
- At least 2 years’ experience as an advancedpractitioner in primary care or gastroenterology, strongly preferred.
As an entity of Partners Healthcare Network, we areaffiliated with Massachusetts GeneralHospital in Boston. Our providers enjoy world-class resources, includingtelemedicine, access to MGH providers and an extensive referral network.
Northampton, a dynamic arts and five-college community inwestern Massachusetts, has been named one of the best U.S. destinations forrestaurants, theater, galleries and overall quality of life by Leisure Magazineand other travel writers. It features a vibrant arts and culture scene, greateducational opportunities for all ages and a location convenient to all ruraland major metropolitan areas throughout New England including three majorcities: Hartford (45 miles), Boston (100 miles), and New York City (150 miles).
The system’s 140-bed hospital annually admits 8600 patients,treats 34,000 emergency patients and delivers approximately 600 babies. TheCooley Dickinson Medical Group (CDMG), the fastest growing part of the system,consists of approximately 74 physicians and 37 advanced practice clinicianswho provide care at 11 locations.
· MSN/ APRN (Advanced Practice) / ARNP / ANP/ FNP- Nurse Practitioner/NP (Adult, or Family NP) or Physician Assistant/PA
· Actively Licensed in MA
· At least 1-year experience in a GI clinicsetting
Cooley Dickinson Health Care embraces diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, and encourages people of color, veterans, people with disabilities, LGBTQ candidates, and people from other underrepresented groups to apply.