As one of the nation’s leading pediatric health care systems, Nemours is committed to providing all children with their best chance to grow up healthy. We offer integrated, family-centered care to more than 300,000 children each year in our pediatric hospitals, specialty clinics and primary care practices in Delaware, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Nemours strives to ensure a healthier tomorrow for all children – even those who may never enter our doors – through our world-changing research, education and advocacy efforts. At Nemours, our Associates help us deliver on the promise we make to every family we have the privilege of serving: to treat their child as if they were our own.
Nemours Children's Hospital in Orlando, Florida is seeking an Advanced Practice Provider - APRN or PA Full-Time, to join our Heme/Onc team. This Advanced Practice Provider will partner with colleagues for coverage of clinic, infusion center and inpatient services on a rotating basis. The position is daytime hours position without night or weekend call. The ideal candidate would have experience in Pediatric Heme/Onc as an APRN or PA (or strong Peds Heme/Onc nursing background) and experience with EPIC and Beacon. Excellent EMR skills are a requirement.
Located in Orlando, Fla., Nemours Children’s Hospital is the newest addition to the Nemours integrated healthcare system. Our 100-bed pediatric hospital also features the area’s only 24-hour Emergency Department designed just for kids as well as outpatient pediatric clinics including several specialties previously unavailable in the region. A hospital designed by families for families, Nemours Children’s Hospital blends the healing power of nature with the latest in healthcare innovation to deliver world-class care to the children of Central Florida and beyond. In keeping with our goal of bringing Nemours care into the communities we serve, we also provide specialty outpatient care in several clinics located throughout the region.
- Interviews patients
- obtains and records health histories
- completes physical and developmental assessments
- diagnoses health problems
- manages the health care of those patients for which he/she has been educated
- provides health care teaching and counseling
- initiates referrals and maintains health records
- Must have current APRN license in good standing
- Acute or Primary Care Certification acceptable
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner preferred (PNP-PC or PNP-AC)
- Current AHA BLS certificate upon hire
- Minimum of two years Pediatric Nursing experience required
- Pediatric Advanced Practice experience preferred
- Hem/Onc experience highly preferred
Our dedication to professionals who are dedicated to children frequently earns Nemours a spot on the list of top workplaces in the communities we serve. Our Associates enjoy comprehensive benefits, including our unique “Bridge to a Healthy Future” pediatric health plan, an integrated wellness program, opportunities for professional growth, and much more. As an equal opportunity employer, Nemours focuses on the best-qualified applicants for our openings.