WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking an experienced PRN Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to meet the growing demand of our program at Franciscan Health Lafayette East and Franciscan Health Crawfordsville. This is an established, high functioning program with great patient outcomes and high levels of provider satisfaction. The program is well-respected and there is a healthy relationship with hospital administration.
This program offers the nocturnist NP/PA opportunities for clinical growth and autonomy. When at Lafayette East, the APP’s do admissions with the on-site nocturnist physician. When at Crawfordsville, the APP manages the inpatient census (15-18 patients), admits patients on her/his own and helps to provide remote cross-coverage for the Lafayette campus.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have background with inpatient care with strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Certified NP’s in Acute Care, Family or Adult/Geriatric will all be considered. Certified Physician Assistants with hospitalist experience are encouraged to apply. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills. Provider will need to work collaboratively with all physicians and staff members to ensure delivery of the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Traditional PRN Schedule: 7:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.
- Rotating coverage between Lafayette and Crawfordsville campuses
- Inpatient experience preferred, but will consider APP’s with other backgrounds
- Average inpatient volume:
- Admissions at Lafayette East: 6 - 8 per night
- Admissions at Crawfordsville: 1- 4 per night
- Central line placement and intubation procedures preferred
- Open ICU at both locations.
- Respond to Code Blue’s
- Part of the Rapid Response Team
- Strong collegial support from specialists
- Common Diagnoses:
- Heart Failure
- Renal Failure
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 12 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice
- CME annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.