The mission of Canvas Health is to bring hope, healing and recovery to people's lives.
Canvas Health employs a dynamic and diverse group of professionals that reflect the many facets of our clients and provide a wide range of services to children, adolescents, adults, and families who struggle with mental health, chemical health, and domestic and sexual abuse.
A career with Canvas Health provides an opportunity to enrich your own life alongside coworkers who share a special passion for making a real difference in the lives of others. We hold ourselves and each other accountable to the highest standards in all of our service and seek demonstrated ability to provide the highest quality of professional and customer service.
Advanced Practiced Registered Nurse (APRN), Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (CNP), or a Certified Nurse Specialist (CNS)
This position is eligible for a sign-on bonus of $20,000!
($5,000 paid upon hire, the remainder paid after 9 months)
This outpatient clinical position includes providing diagnostic assessments, medication management, and related medical services with supervising the overall coordination of psychiatry services.
There is flexibility with the amount of time required for the position being from a minimum of 2 days per week (part-time) or up to 5 days each week (fulltime).
- An advanced practice registered nurse or a psychiatric nurse practitioner licensed to practice medicine in the state of Minnesota
- Licensed to dispense and prescribe controlled and legend drugs and other controlled substances
- Eligibility to become a credentialed provider with insurance entities
- Training in psychopharmacology as required by the State of Minnesota, and other qualifications which may be required by the State of Minnesota for practice as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse,a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, or Certified Nurse Specialist.
Required Prior Experience:
- Two or more years' experience in behavioral health setting
- Child SED and/or Adult SPMI experience
Preferred Prior Experience:
- Experience working with and/or delivering services to diverse populations
- Child, Adult, or geriatric experience
- Experience with Electronic Health Record systems