PeopleTec is currently seeking an Advanced Software Assurance Engineer to support our Huntsville, AL location.
Provide Software Assurance (SwA) management technical support and implementation within the Missile Defense Agency (MDA)and the Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) program elements. Coordinate and monitor SwA implementation through program protection and risk management activities; support the integration of SwA into MDA's overall cybersecurity strategy; assist with the development and assessment of SwA requirements in accordance with MDA SwA policy; develop and update SwA policy, standards, and metrics to guide MDA software development efforts; provide SwA expertise for Engineering Technical Reviews; support the development, implementation, and update of SwA training for the Agency; represent MDA positions and interests within the DoD Joint Federated Assurance Center (JFAC) SwA Technical Working Group and the DoD SwA community; and develop and provide briefings and status updates to the MDA Director of Engineering, Chief Engineer, and other MDA leadership.
- 10+ years of experience with Software Design and Software Assurance.
- MDA experience is a plus.
- Possess strong analytical and data assessment skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to develop and relay briefings and status update.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills Proficiency with Microsoft products.
- Travel: 5%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Top Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Top Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
A completed a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent with 15 years of experience, OR a completed Master's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent with 10 years of experience. Master's Degree preferred.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.