PeopleTec, Inc. is currently seeking an Advanced THAAD Models and Simulations Analyst to support our Huntsville, AL location.
Engineer will work with the Analysis and Models and Simulations Division of THAAD Systems Engineering providing analysis of Ground Test, Flight Test and War Games and Exercises data produced by both tactical equipment, hardware in the loop and models and simulations. Engineer participates in the preparation and execution of the THAAD portion of MDA's Ground Test Campaigns and Army exercises in support of THAAD Batteries. Duties include review and coordination of test objectives and requirements, analysis and preparation of additional equipment and models, such as the Simulation Over Live Driver (SOLD) for use during exercises, development and coordination of test/exercise preparations, as well as participation and support of the exercise, either on site or remotely. Engineer duties may require participation collaboratively as a member of an analysis team to provide data reduction, analysis, development of findings, preparation of briefings and coordination of analysis and briefings.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills to coordinate with the Program Office, the prime contractor, and the MDA Engineering and Test Communities and with US Army personnel.
- Ability to work independently.
- Familiarity with use of MATLAB and programming scripts using MATLAB.
- Capability to use the Microsoft Office package to include Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project. Ability to work independently.
- Willingness to learn new processes and procedures and discipline to follow established procedures.
- Travel: Up to 10%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- A Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain a Secret clearance level during their employment.
A completed Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering field (Master's Degree in Engineering preferred) and 10 years of related experience is required.
Familiarity and past experience with THAAD Weapon System and/or Missile Defense Agency.
***This opportunity is contingent upon a contract award to PeopleTec***
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.