Advanced V2X Application Engineer
We are looking for an experienced hands-on V2X engineer who can work independently as well as with the team.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to design and architect the advanced applications linking V2X, ADAS and Autonomous vehicle development. Ideal candidate would be with proficient knowledge in V2X communication technology, ADAS and Autonomous vehicle controls.
Key Domain Areas of work include
- Develop V2X application interface using automotive protocols such as CAN and ethernet
- Develop concept V2X applications, using Linux operating system tool-chain and compilers, ROS, Matlab/Simulink, C/C++ and Python
- Simulate ideas using computer simulations such as CARLA and PreScan
- Develop algorithms analysis and code profiling
- Conduct research on Connected & Autonomous Vehicles (CAV) and applications related to safety, mobility, security, and more
- Work in collaboration with OEM partners and technology suppliers to implement proof of concept CAV applications
- Conduct desktop/in-lab and vehicle application and systems integration testing
- Analyze and log test results
- Actively participate in brainstorming activities to generate ideas for new CAV applications
- Support design, integration, and validation of on-board communications including DSRC, LTE-V2X, 5G in real-world and closed-track testing environments
- Hands on experience with CAN and tools such as Vector’s CANalyzer and CANoe, and PCAN tools
- Good understanding of GPS/GNSS positioning for the automotive application
- BE or ME in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Passion towards software implementation
- Must be fully confident of writing/maintaining code
- At least 3 years of experience in developing multi-threaded code in Linux, ROS, Matlab environments
- Strong debugging and analytical skills
- Hands on experience implementing longitudinal and lateral controllers, path generation, and vehicle controls
- Should be a good team player
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Keywords: DSRC, LTE-V2X, 5G, 3G, 4G, LTE, UDP, GPS, GNSS, IEEE802.11, CAN, V2V, V2I, Matlab/Simulink, Linux-based environments, C/C++, CARLA, PreScan, Python