Join the Physician Partnership Where You Have a Voice
With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be—on patient care and outcomes.
Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you. As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change. When you’re ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities. You’ll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success. We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country. As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Seeking Board Eligible/Certified IM/FM physicians
- Average earning potential of $310k+ annually
- Up to $100,000 sign-on bonus available for qualified candidates
- Current state license a plus
- HM Administrative Fellowship and leadership opportunities also available
- We sponsor Visas! Inquire about sign-on bonus options
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Sonora Regional Medical Center – Sonora, California
- 152 bed general, acute care hospital
- Average daily census of 45-48 encounters
- Census per provider 14+, 2 to 3 admits per day
- Average 7 to 8 admits at night
- Shifts: 3 day/1 night
- SRMC offers a full continuum of care which includes: cancer center, diagnostic imaging, home health, hospice, intensive care, obstetrics, rural health, surgical services, wellness center, wound care, and hyperbaric oxygen
- Located on the western slopes of the Sierra Nevada Mountains
- The Stanislaus National Forest offers wonderful winter and summer activities such as skiing, hiking, boating, swimming, horseback riding, etc
- Close access to beautiful state parks; Yosemite, Columbia, and Railtown
- Within an hour and a half of the Bay Area and 45 minutes of Modesto
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you’re looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life—contact us today. Come grow with us!