Now Hiring for Summer 2020!
This seasonal position supports the work of the Y, a leading charity committed to strengthening community. Oversees the health forms and health of the campers. Creates positive, nurturing relationships with children, while building cooperative relationships with parents/caregivers. Promotes and supports the potential of all youth in programs and facilitates peer-to-peer connections as part of the overall camp experience.
License and Certifications MUST be uploaded to the DOCUMENTS section of your Presence/Application.
- Certified RN and licensed with New York State Office of the Professions.
- 3 years nursing experience, preferably in a primary care, internal medicine or school setting.
- Current CPR and First Aid certifications required.
- Excellent human relation skills, good organizational and communication skills.
- Previous experience with diverse populations preferred.
- Bachelors or better in Nursing or related field
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- First Aid
- CPR Professional Rescuer
- Registered Nurse
- Problem Solving
- Work in diverse community
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject