Projectline is looking to add a contract Advertising Account Coordinator to work with one of our largest tech industry clients in Bellevue, WA. Do you want to love where you work? Do you see yourself as organized, dedicated tech-savvy and operational focused? Do you have experience supporting executives and leadership teams to drive their business forward? If so, this role could be the one for you. In this position, you will have the opportunity to organize countless activities and gain access to many beneficial tools. You will see this position as an opportunity to work with one of our biggest clients and launch their career. Does this sound interesting to you? We are excited to offer a helping hand to this amazing opportunity.
- You are responsible for Data Pulls and Analysis
- You will be analyze Ecosystem trends in large data sets and across a variety of segments, features and partners
- You will organize and help track performances
- You are recurring data insights for monthly and quarterly business reviews both internal and external
- You will take on Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs, to use a data set to answer a functional problem – synthesize data into a story/answer to a problem
- You will support Partner Account Executive (PAE)
- You will be in charge of running Ad hoc requests and projects that drive impact for internal and external business. Ex. Account team to customer mappings, meeting coordination, new process documentation
- You will gather and organize insights and feedback from our field sales team, share with respective PAE
- You are responsible for Marketing & Training Collaboration: Under direction of Partner account team
- You will provide execute swag delivery to partners, support holiday gift initiatives, collect and organize partner blogs, cases studies and social posts in one location
- You will assist Per direction from AE: Support communications and deliverables around partner marketing activities, events and trainings in collaboration with marketing and external partner
- You will help track activities and deliverables to ensure timelines are met
- You will collect QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews):
- You will drive workback schedule for QBR including scheduling of internal prep meetings and external QBR. Coordinate content development as directed by PAE.
- You will access QBR action items and track/report progress and deliverables
- Provide previous digital advertising experience
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 helpful
- Strong Excel Skills (VLOOKUP, SUMIFS, Pivot Tables). Power BI Preferred.
- Strong in Microsoft Power Point
- Able to work successfully within a team environment
- Able to learn new tasks and skills quickly, self-starter
- Able to project manage, track, and execute successfully against tasks – both ad-hoc and on-going
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, project management skills
- Well organized, dedicated and engaged in the business
- Understand the larger conceptual goal of an ask, as well as the ability to execute
- Previous search advertising experience desired.
- Please submit all resumes with a RTR, Full Legal Name, and Previous Alias if applicable. Please submit PowerPoint and writing sample (nothing confidential just example of work product)
About Projectline Services:
Projectline Services, a division of Yesler Inc., delivers on-demand consulting and resourcing services around the world from our offices in Seattle, Philadelphia, Toronto, Portland, and beyond. Our consultants offer deep expertise in marketing, program management, sales support, and operations.
Projectline has been recognized as a phenomenal place to work. The awards keep coming in: We were named one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For by Seattle Business Magazine, included in the Inc 5000 list for five years in a row, and have won a place on the Seattle Met magazine list of Best Places to Work twice. If you are looking for a place where you can grow your consulting career with a list of blue-chip clients, contact us.
Our mission is to positively impact the people we work with, the people we work for, and the communities we live in. We support our mission by providing an inclusive environment where all are empowered to share their diverse perspectives and experiences so we can ultimately be better together. Our policies, practices, programs, activities and decisions regarding employment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, volunteerism, internships are not based on a person’s race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, ancestry, military discharge status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, source of income, parental status, housing status, or other protected status. We strongly urge women, people of color, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/projectline
and Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/projectline.