Augustine is actively recruiting for an Account Executive in Dallas, TX to support its continued growth and expansion. This position serves as the day-to-day interface between the agency and one or more key clients/accounts, working with their account team, including creative, digital and production, daily to fulfill client needs and provide deliverables based on our client’s scope of work. The Account Executive will work closely with their Account Director to meet overall client expectations and goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the expectations and oversees the day-to-day relationship management and service of assigned client contacts.
- Works daily with the client account team (production manager, creative services, digital/social media manager, public relations) to meet deliverables and manages execution.
- Monitors ongoing job progress, internal and client approvals, project timing and budgets.
- Understands and uses agency management tools for the creation, time tracking, trafficking and billing of jobs.
- Keeps apprised of the client’s brands, products, services and marketing developments as well as those within their industry.
- Communicates effectively with clients including immediate responses to email, phone calls, messages, faxes and meeting coordination.
- Creates and executes creative briefs, proofs creative work and reviews with client for feedback/approval in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university.
- 2-4 years’ agency experience. CPG, Shopper or Retail experience is preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of integrated marketing, advertising, promotions, digital and social media, creative services/production, retail and sales.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly.
- Ability to work effectively within a highly collaborative and interconnected environment.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written skills are required.
- Our Las Colinas office is centrally located and easily accessible from several major highways and is walking distance from the Toyota Music Factory and lots of new restaurants and retail.
- Casual dress code
- Team outings
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Summer Fridays
- Referral bonus
This is a full-time position, working in our Dallas, TX office.
Augustine is an award-winning, integrated marketing and communications agency with 20 years of experience providing branding, digital strategy, creative services, web development, social media marketing, public relations, graphic design, shopper marketing and retail activation to clients in a diverse range of industries. The firm is one of the largest and most competitive in Northern California with over 50 employees and offices located in Roseville, CA, Dallas, TX and Reno, NV.