Are you an Advertising Account Executive with ninja-like project management skills? Have you acted as a liaison between a premiere account and the creative agency? Do you have proven results navigating jobs through all key marketing disciplines? If so, read on for more details about an exciting opportunity!
PureRED, the leading marketing service and technology partner for large enterprise retailers and top consumer marketers, needs an Account Executive to support one of our largest clients. Based in California, this position serves as that "air traffic controller" : you appreciate the value of deadlines, you know who is doing what on the PureRED team in support of the client's key objectives and deliverables, and you build, strengthen, and maintain client relationships with professionalism and tact.
As an Account Executive, you would:
- Interact with clients and vendors to understand the full scope of the project, including kickoff date, objectives, timelines, expectation, project metrics, cadence of communication, etc.
- Prepare creative briefs to provide key strategic information about the project to the creative team
- Drive jobs from initial concept through file release: navigating obstacles, redirecting workflows when necessary, tracking timelines, facilitating status meetings, etc.
- Make recommendations to streamline processes and achieve efficiencies
- Manage multiple fully integrated campaigns including print, photography, web, email, in-store, etc.
- Provide status updates to internal PureRED stakeholders as well as key client partners
- Clarify and communicate objectives, success criteria, change orders, etc. to ensure projects are delivered on time and under budget, while meeting the client's needs and objectives
The Ideal Candidate Profile:
• You've been a successful Account Executive, ideally in a creative agency world, for at least two years...
• You can articulate with confidence and professionalism to anyone about anything...never leaving your tact and diplomacy on the side of the road
• You are a thinker and a doer. You have good judgement and factor the big picture into your decision-making
• You drive results and know how to course correct a project if needed
• Your organizational skills are incredible thus you can manage multiple projects with clear and concise direction
• You have a four-year degree
• Preferably you have personal experience with print/circulars as well as digital marketing initiatives
• Preferably you have worked in this capacity with other retail advertising agencies or internal departments
• Preferably you are proficient in MS Office Suite and Keynote
So far you’re impressed with what you’ve read…but there’s still one question to be answered: Why should I consider PureRED as an Employer of Choice? You didn’t think we’d forget to tell you that, did you? Read on….
You should want to work for PureRED because:
- We are small but mighty! In some of those bigger ad agencies, you become a little fish in a big pond. Not here. Everyone on the team plays a key and critical role in the organization. There’s nowhere to hide since we’ve only got 400+ employees. Therefore, the Top Creative Heads will see your work…it will get great exposure!
- With exposure comes career growth! We have several success stories of current employees who have been promoted throughout their career with PureRED and are now in leadership roles!
- The average tenure of our employees is over 10 years. It’s a very collaborative, tight-knit team that works well together. Sure, there are hard moments, but that’s anywhere. For a team this small to have such an amazing tenure, speaks volumes.
- We work with 14 of the 25 largest retailers and consumer brands in the marketplace. Your work will definitely get noticed!!
- This opportunity will provide training and guidance to help you build solid business and account management skills. You will play a pivotal role in bringing creative plans to life with great efficiency.
Note: This role can be based either in Pleasanton, CA or in Stone Mountain, GA, with CA being the preferred location. Due to Covid-19, this role will temporarily be remote but may transition back to the office full-time once it has been deemed safe to return to the office.
PureRED is a leading strategic partner for retailers and consumer brands in digital content creation and management. We build creative experiences and digital content that builds brands by placing contextually relevant moments in the consumer’s hands at the right place and at the perfect time. Today, our 500+ tireless experts create, manage and distribute digital content and experiences at a ferocious pace for 14 of the top 25 retailers and consumer brands.
Our PureRED culture is one of passion, creativity and a drive to be better every day and in every situation for every one of our clients. From our core values to our red walls, at every one of our offices, the people within are driven to be better, to work harder and to deliver the very best marketing result for our clients. It’s the PureRED way. It has been that way for the last 51 years and will be for the next 51 years to come.”
PureRED is an Equal Opportunity Employer.