The Rhoads Group is looking for an energetic, adaptable, out-of-the-box thinkers who are passionate about improving the way the world learns. Looking for a rock-star Full Time Senior Media Buyer to join our team in Tampa, FL. You’ll lead the development of media plans and budgets, manage the media mix and spend, evaluate performance.
What You'll Do:
- Develops media objectives and strategies.
- Develop dynamic campaigns that primarily focus on automotive, retail and Digital Handle medium to large sized accounts and assist with the invoice and reconciliation process
- Effectively negotiates media buys and actively seek added value when appropriate.
- Responsible for timely completion of all assigned projects meeting all given deadline
- Builds strong relationships with media vendor representatives and is able to clearly communicate the needs and desires of the assigned clients.
- Handles reporting on media campaign effectiveness, including finding key insights.
- Builds a positive image in the broadcast community regarding the Agency’s buying capabilities.
- Maintains and monitors client budgets.
- Pulls competitive data or media research to assist in strategic campaign planning.
- Provides department support with additional research, order creation, invoice reconciliation, and administrative support as needed.
- Plans, develops strategic media campaigns, negotiates, buys and places all client media schedules.
- Possibly meet with clients to pitch proposals for media buys. Participates in client meetings to present campaigns, vendor meetings, and internal status update meetings as n
- Presents him or herself outside the agency in a manner in keeping with the firm’s core values
- A minimum of 4-five years of media buying/planning experience is required, including print, broadcast, out-of-home and digital, preferably in an agency environment.
Who You Are:
Have 4+ years of experience in traditional/interactive/digital media (lead generation and traditional experience is a plus) You have strong analytical capabilities and a demonstrated track record of improving performance. You demonstrate proactive thinking – always seeking ways to do something better, and how to take advantage of changes in the marketplace You have a positive, can-do attitude.
Seeking local candidates only in the Tampa Bay area - no relocation assistance provided.
Depending on Experience