Since 1955, millions of investors in the United States and around the globe have relied on Federated Investors, Inc. (NYSE: FII) for world-class investment management. Federated has grown to become one of the nation's largest investment managers with $397.6 billion in assets under management.
Federated has honed its disciplined investment process over a half-century to deliver style-consistent investment products, including 123 domestic and international equity, fixed-income and money market funds, as well as a variety of separately managed accounts. Federated's diversified product line is distributed through more than 8,400 financial intermediaries and institutions who assist investors in meeting their unique objectives. For additional information about Federated Investors visit FederatedInvestors.com.
CAREER OPPORTUNITY #: 7567
POSITION TITLE: ADVERTISING REVIEW SPECIALIST
- Bachelor Degree required; Paralegal Certificate preferred
- Minimum one year of business experience required; experience in financial services or legal preferred
- Willingness to obtain or already in possession of FINRA Series 6 or 7 license preferred
- Proficiency with Windows and Microsoft Word required
- Review advertising literature and other sales materials to comply with applicable regulations
- Review Annual and Semi-Annual Reports to ensure that Investment Reviews and President’s Messages are in compliance with applicable regulations
- Liaise with marketing department in developing and revising advertising/sales literature/sales materials and executing follow-up to FINRA comments to ensure compliance, as applicable
- Coordinate the FINRA filings of advertising/sales literature
- Interact with examiners and supervisors of FINRA advertising review office
- Communicate FINRA review issues to compliance and legal personnel on an on-going basis
- Advise marketing and business personnel with regard to regulatory issues as questions or regulatory initiatives arise
- Conduct limited research in connection with application of advertising/sales literature rules and regulations
- Liaise with members of legal/regulatory staff for interpretation of new or re-focused legislation
- Prepare and maintain sales literature handbook and materials
- Coordinate sales materials file maintenance
- Assist with special projects
- 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Overtime as Required)
- Federated Investors Tower – Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must demonstrate ability to handle multiple priorities requiring a high level of attention to detail
- Must demonstrate flexibility, cooperative attitude and the ability to work as a member of a team
Federated Investors, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package along with a professional environment.
For consideration, go to
Only those candidates in whom we have an interest will be contacted.