Candidates tell me all the time “I am a strong closer”, but often cannot describe why. Of course, different industries lend to longer or shorter sales cycles, and closing may not be so clearly defined. We don’t have that dilemma here. “Closing” is easily defined, but more important, it’s easily taught and duplicated. All you need is the ability to ask the right questions, and be willing to hold your prospective client accountable. Our product and sales cycle do the rest.
If you are coach-able (really coach-able, willing to possibly sell in a completely different way than you ever have), if you have a good phone presence and can schedule appointments over the phone (we see all of our customers in person, but you need to be good at setting up meetings by phone), if you have a car and are willing to work out of it, you will easily earn 80k this year. The potential to make more is very real, I have trained first year reps that have earned over 100k. This is a six figure position. You will build a large book of renewal customers as you grow your business.
Adcart shopping cart billboards are one of the oldest and most recognized in store branding products. We have been around since 1951, the sales people who come here and excel, rarely leave. Clean Display hand sanitizing dispensers (small billboards) are being installed up and down the North East, in high foot traffic areas with tremendous customer attraction.
What we offer:
- Base salary
- Aggressive commission structure (up to 45% when you overachieve)
- Full benefits (Health insurance, dental, 401k, etc)
- Multiple bonus opportunities
- Advancement potential
- Flexible schedule
What you offer:
- Coach-able (see above)
- Tremendous work ethic (65-85 dials a day, it’s 12 dials an hour with an hour for lunch. If you find that hard this is not the position for you) ***You will be working out of your car and home. We do not have satellite offices. You will log a lot of windshield time. ** You need a car for this position, and a clean drivers license. (a ticket or two is ok :-)
- A thick skin. All sales people tell me they don’t take rejection personally, but most of us do. If “no’s” don’t roll off your back, this is probably not the position for you.
- Integrity, professionalism, and looking for a home. We are looking for honest salespeople that want a career with a stable company and a great sales team. Long term. This can be the position you retire from.
If you are still interested, reach out directly to the hiring manager Brian at 917 689 2216
Good luck with your search.