Who We Are
Beat of the Week is an online hip hop music competition platform that gives artists opportunities to win cash prizes every single week. With over 200,000 users, we are exponentially growing every week.
We at Beat of the Week believe in a world where musicians of all types deserve to have their dreams come true. We believe that every artist deserves a chance to get their voice heard, and that music is the universal language that brings people together. Beat of the Week is a place where artists from every corner of the world have the opportunity to connect and collaborate with one another.
This job is 100% Remote where you can work from anywhere in US or abroad.
- Advertising Sales Director sells advertising space on behalf of our company. You would be responsible for identifying potential clients by placing cold calls, sending out emails, or following up on inquiries.
- Presents information about all of the advertising services they can offer to new clients. This could include showing sample advertisements, an explanation of the places the advertisement could appear, and a summary of how much the ad campaign would cost.
- Find new clients, and also need to maintain the current client list by keeping in regular contact with them and making sure they are pleased with the advertising service. In this job, developing and maintaining relationships with clients is hugely important, as satisfied clients are more likely to continue doing business with you.
- Writing up new contracts, getting approval on advertisement drafts, preparing media kits, and answering client questions.
- To be successful in this field, a good deal of initiative and drive is required in order to find and secure new clients and business.
- Correspond with potential and existing clients by email, phone, in-person, or all three, making strong interpersonal and communication skills highly important.
- A very organized person, as you will be juggling a number of different clients, and it is important to make each client feel like they receive enough attention.
- You've worked as a quota-carrying digital ad salesperson for 5+ years with significant experience selling video successfully
- Must be able to work efficiently and effectively under a tight deadline
- Extensive Video or TV marketplace experience
- Proven experience building a sales function within small company environments; must be a self-starter.
- Senior contacts at traditional, digital agencies and client direct marketers
- Strong understanding of the Internet & broadcast media space, the music industry, online advertising players, and related business models
Has a passion for music such as HipHop or similar types of music.
Advertising and Marketing Sales Assistant