Advertising Solutions Expert
Can be located nationwide
The Advertising Solution Expert will be responsible for working in conjunction with Account Directors, Media Experts, Digital Strategists, and Performance Managers to identify growth opportunities, present, gain agreement, and execute on the delivery of advertising solutions to the top automotive dealership accounts. Responsibilities include Digital Advertising expertise, executing long-term strategic business plans, c-suite relationship building, supporting business reviews with top clients, and growing Dealer.com Advertising spend to assigned dealership accounts in collaboration with the Account Director and account team partners. The Advertising Solution Expert combines two distinct functions: ongoing advertising consultant and relationship owner of the top spending Dealer.com accounts in their portfolio, while also assisting Account Director and account team partners with identifying, presenting and closing new advertising business with EDP clients.
- Develop, manage, and execute strategic digital marketing initiatives to efficiently expand client’s business
- Grow revenue from an existing book of business through thorough account management practices.I
- In partnership with the Account team, identify new advertising revenue opportunities, building proposed client plans, negotiate and close new business, ensuring new clients are onboarded and setup for success before handing them back to the business unit and account team for support and ongoing maintenance.
- Build trusted relationships with decision makers and influencers at top auto groups, as well as with various internal teams.
- Understand account dynamics (client roles, responsibilities, and key objectives) through engaging internal teams to meet and exceed client goals and needs
- Build strong client relationships at the highest levels, while forming a complete understanding of clients organizational structure, internal politics, competitive set, business environment, strengths and weaknesses
- Liaise with Product and Leadership to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies.
- Regularly reviewing, compiling and analyzing data insights related to client solution performance to uncover opportunities for improvement, revenue growth, and retention management.
- Lead strategic recommendations and help identify and convert new business opportunities that solve client problems, while consistently improving the quality of output to the client
- Formulates connections between client corporate strategy and dealership, store, level communications and actions to execute advertising initiatives and drive client account and revenue.
- Uses informal and formal communication, including internal system platforms, to constantly inform and drive internal account teams to execute aligned with client corporate strategy
- Generates concepts and ideas to generate new pilot opportunities and business development and client proposals
- Negotiate contracts, fees, and other related business structure for accounts
- Solves complex problems leveraging respective expertise of each internal account team (Client Experiences, Engineering, Product, Account, Managed Services, Operations etc.) balancing client point of view, team dynamics, and business requirements
- Participate in the development of technology initiatives and drive effectively communicating initiatives to clients
- Maintain Advertising thought leadership in order to inform client and account team on competitive tactics, positioning and communication developments relative to particular client’s accounts
- Grows professional reputation to be seen as an industry leader in the digital marketing space
- Undergraduate degree
- Experience with Automotive industry highly desired
- 10+ years experience in Account Management preferably related to digital marketing
- Demonstrated success in growing business relationships
- Strong analytical mind set
- Skilled at differentiating communication style to build trusting relationships at executive level, both internally and with clients, and influencing teams to grow client relationships
- Experience executing integrated digital marketing initiatives across creative, paid and organic search, display options, leveraging optimization tactics and strategies, and visioning end user experience to convert to real human experience that results in increased client account
- Ability to share relevant skills, tactics and techniques to grow account relationships and develop integrated account team
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit Blvd
Other Locations: Salt Lake City Remote,US,UT,Salt Lake City,84101|128 Lakeside,US,VT,Burlington,05401|Los Angeles Remote,US,CA,,91341|195 Technology Dr,US,CA,Irvine,92618|1104 Highland Ave,US,CA,Manhattan Beach,90266|13737 Noel Rd,US,TX,Dallas,75240
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing